What you need to know
Our client is currently seeking a Planner for their Wexford based facility.
The role is a contract position for a period of 18 months.
You will report into the Production Manager and you will get loads of hands on experience.
The role has an attractive salary package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly and monthly production plans
- Ensure on time availability of raw material
- Maintain inventory at agreed levels
- Ensure maximum equipment uptime, minimize changeovers, and adhere to safety stock requirements
- Monitor demand patterns and support new product introductions.
- Ensure that all established legal safeguards are used to prevent a breach of trademark security within the company.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in high-volume manufacturing facility
- Degree in Supply Chain or Finance or Business
- Ability to build system capability and capacity to ensure service is provided effectively, efficiently and on time.
- Experience of SAP an advantage
- Problem solver, excellent analytically, decision maker and strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.