What you need to know
You will work as a Supply Chain Planner for our client, a worldwide provider of medical device products with an operation in Co. Westmeath
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for the EMEA region and ensuring no stock out’s and maintain 99% in stock rate. You will work as part of team working alongside demand planner and distribution centers across the EMEA Region
This is a permanent job.
- Manage the inventory ordering system to maintain target level of service for customer orders.
- Establish and track metrics/ objectives to measure progress to these goals.
- Lead demand management activities for all products within scope of stocking strategy.
- Provide customer service support to order management, International, and the EMEA/APAC based Advantage center on all issues related to disposables (shortages, shelf life, etc.).
- Interact and engage with senior business leaders to define business objectives and coordinate across cross functional organizations.
- Represent Planning and Inventory Control for projects and business objectives involving distribution of finished goods and replenishment planning.
- Solve complex business problems across several global regions.
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable supply chain plans in support of business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
- 6 years of relevant work experience in supply chain, operations, or logistics planning and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with ERP.
- Full working knowledge of inventory management and understanding principles and concepts of time series forecasting models.
- Experience in monitoring data and analysis .
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.)
- Oracle experience preferred or SAP.
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams with remotely located team members and stakeholders and excellent presentation and communication skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.