What you need to know
You will work as a Supply Chain Manager for our client, an established chemicals intermediary in South Tipperary. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading and reputable organisation.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Manage day to day activities of logistics department
- Lead and motivate existing team of Logistics Administrators
- Interact at Management level with Warehouse and Freight Companies
- Improve cost overhead of freight and warehousing
- Implement new ways of working to provide best in class customer satisfaction
- Ensure all Logistics personnel receive training as required
What are we looking for?
- Management experience, preferably in the Logistics sector
- Logistics, Supply Chain or Transport education background ideally
- Hazardous Chemical (ADR) trained
- ERP experience essential (Epicor experience an advantage)
- Diplomatic and reasoned with credibility to influence
- Strong numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825