What you need to know
You will work as a Supply Chain Controller for our client, a highly successful Irish Company in the FMCG sector in Dublin.
You will be responsible for a significant number of activities within the supply chain from demand planning, supply planning and customer service management.
This is a Permanent Job. Salary is very competitive with a strong benefits package.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Train, manage and develop your team.
- Continue ongoing implementation and development of the strategy.
- Understand the different requirements of each business sector.
- Work closely with logistics to ensure on time and accurate deliveries.
- Meet KPI targets.
- Identify process improvements using lean techniques.
- Participate fully in promotions, new product introductions with the commercial team.
- Manage IT supply chain projects.
What are we looking for?
- Energetic, ambitious individual with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communicator with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Manage and motivate your team to deliver on performance.
- 7+ year’s experience in SCM, degree in Business or Masters in SCM.
- ERP experience ideally Navision.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.