What you need to know
Our client is a global multinational manufacturing company in the South East now have a requirement for a Supply Chain Controller. This is a full time Permanent role with a very attractive salary and benefits package. You will report to the supply chain manager and there will be opportunities to advance.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day flow of batches through the plant and the end-to-end process for all batches.
- Identify the key break points that must meet to achieve maximum output of batches.
- Ensure KPIs targets reflect performance required.
- Work closely with key personnel who influence the process.
- Incorporate lean to all processes and identify improvement projects.
- Take a key role in NPI.
- Prepare and present key reports to the team.
- Analyse all variances, issues and risks.
- Develop strong relationships with other business units.
What are we looking for?
- 7 years + experience in Supply Chain/ Operations.
- SAP experience and excellent in excel.
- Strong communicator and influencer.
- Proven track record in achieving KPIs.
- Degree level ideally SCM or APICs.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.