What you need to know
You will work as a Business Analyst for our client, an innovative, growing, and highly successful medical manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Business Analyst you will work as part of the supply chain analyst team and you will be responsible for providing business intelligence and ERP system expertise to the supply chain teams. You will coordinate with, participate on, and lead cross functional teams in order to provide automated data solution that enhance end user experience.
This is a permanent job.
This job will offer both remote and office based work.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop business intelligence capabilities with the global supply chain systems.
- Investigate process gaps within supply chain systems, determining root cause, and analyzing options to mitigate risk.
- Implement solutions with the supply chain systems in order to enhance global supply chain processes and improve the accuracy of the Master Production Plan.
- Establish and track metrics of the supply chain systems.
- Manage the item set-up and maintenance process with the ERP system for all planning and related supply chain attributes.
- Create opportunities and innovative solutions to improve the user experience.
- Provide education/training to the plant/staff in the areas of supply chain management, demand management, or planning tools. Participating on global process improvement teams.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven relevant work experience in supply chain planning, procurement, operations, logistics, inventory management, or demand planning in a global manufacturing company.
- Experience working with ERP, MRP II, MRP, systems.
- Experience working with and analyzing large sets of data
- You must have strong communication and negotiating skills along with excellent organisation/time management skills.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment while demonstrating initiative to lead in other projects.
- Project Management experience
Apply for this job.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.