What you need to know
You will work as a Supply Chain Analyst for our client a highly successful and well-established manufacturing plant in the South East. You will be responsible for all aspects of data analytics throughout the Supply Chain process. You will be reporting into the planning manager.
This is a Permanent Job with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with all of the Supply Chain team on strategic and tactical supply chain activities.
- Support and optimize technology systems/tools.
- Ensure business processes deliver data analytics, management reports and solutions for supply chain operations metrics and business KPIs.
- Provide support for production planning and continuous improvement projects.
- Interpret your analysis and reports, analyze results provide intelligent dashboards that enable data driven decisions.
- Liaise with colleagues on what they need and develop new reports if required.
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified in Business or Supply chain discipline.
- Ideally a Masters in data analytics.
- Planner/ Buyer experience, would be useful.
- Expertise in data mining and Power BI.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.