Supplier Quality Engineer required for our medical device manufacturing client based in the midlands.
This is a great role for an experienced supplier quality professional and will afford an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your new job:
- Oversee quality management systems specifically in the area of supplier quality, conducting reviews of supplier quality assurance and performances.
- Work closely with suppliers to develop performance review process and audit schedule which will include travel to partner sites.
- Conduct third party manufacturing audits as part of the vendor selection process.
- Champion continuous improvements across all suppliers utilizing root cause analysis and lean manufacturing concepts.
- Maintain expert knowledge of FDA and various international requirements in line with business needs.
- Identify and recommend system improvements to improve technical performance.
- 3rd Level Degree relating to Quality.
- 3-5 years’ experience in supplier quality role preferably in medical device industry.
- Experience working in ISO and FDA regulated environment.
- Six Sigma certified an advantage.
- Great communicator with ability to engage across all departments.
- Proficient using SAP, Statistical analysis tools and CRM systems.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.