What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Strategic Manager – renewbale energy for our client based in the Kildare region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Renewable Energy business statutory and market consultations and obligations and ensure full compliance with all regulatory obligations in the energy markets.
This is a permanent role reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Your new job
- Lead and monitor the risk management process for the business unit and develop the strategy review process for the Business Unit.
- Assist and play a pro-active role as part of the wider Renewable Energy management team in the development and implementation of the Business Unit strategy.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory and regulatory approvals, authorisations, permissions and licences
- Seek wider funding opportunities for R&D projects across a range of emerging technologies which may ultimately contribute to the wider Renewable Energy asset base
- Lead, manage and actively champion the risk process for the Renewable Energy Business Unit
- Liaise with the Group Risk Manager to ensure compliance with corporate Risk Management policy
- Manage, develop and advance relationships with key stakeholders in the regulatory and commercial sphere
- Play a lead role in engagement with our trade association bodies
- Regularly assess and report on market trends and regional energy markets.
- Ensure that the Renewable Energy Business unit is actively involved in and influences the formulation of renewable energy policy and development of regulatory processes and controls
- Leading the response to key policy and regulatory consultations will be a key focus
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified in engineering or related discipline
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in the Energy sector and regulation
- Familiar with national and European regulatory frameworks in the Energy sector
- An understanding of the technical and commercials of the renewable energy business
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this job now via the link provided
We Value Your Trust.