What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for our client, a highly successful environmental company based in Co. Kildare.
You will report directly to the Head of HR and will be responsible for implementing business strategies and HR solutions across various departments.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with all HR Managers for each department and review current HR processes, programmes, culture, performance management and implement any improvements as required
- Analysis of current resources throughout each department and identification of any skills/resource gaps and implementation of a plan to ensure business strategy can be met
- Coach and advise department leaders on talent management, reward management, performance management and employee engagement to ensure culture is aligned with company objectives
- Responsible for talent management – Developing and implementing talent strategies along with programmes to encourage people development, culture change and employee retention
- Review Performance Management System (PMS) and implement improvements that can be made
- Ensure active participation in performance management across all teams to meet objectives
- Ensure health, safety and welfare guidelines are followed by all employees and public who are on the premises
What are we looking for?
- CIPD Qualified
- Honours Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analysis skills
- Hands on individual who has experience rolling out HR strategies across various departments simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate who has the ability to manage projects
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on email@example.com or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.