What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Strategic Growth Project Manager for our financial services client, based in Dublin.
This position reports to the Project Director.
The role is a 12-month contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- The Strategic Business Development Group is responsible for managing the development and implementation of the company’s strategic imperatives and business initiatives
- This encompasses mergers and acquisitions and the provision of project management and business consultancy leadership and support to company executives and subsidiary management within its multi-affiliate structure
- The scope includes U.S. and international activities
- In this role, you will work under the supervision and direction of more senior members of the Strategic Business Development team to evaluate and implement various business development activities aimed to increase the growth and profitability
- You may also work directly with company and subsidiary executive management, as well as with counterparts in other areas of the firm (e.g., Finance, Legal and Regulatory, Tax, Compliance, IT, Global Corporate Development and other business sectors)
- Review, evaluate and take part in planning activities of proposed implementations
- Assist in the implementation of various business development activities aimed to increase the growth and profitability
- Track and ensure project process and monitor budget
- Liaise with various stakeholders and departments to ensure that all required information is gathered in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA, CFA, CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years in financial services, preferably in the asset management and/or mutual funds space; previous experience and demonstrated success in project management
- Prior experience in mergers and acquisitions, lift-outs, divestitures, strategic planning and/or business consulting is strongly preferred
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.