What you need to know
Our client who are specialists in the motor trade are looking to recruit a Stores/Warehouse Manager for their facility in Co. Westmeath
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of all stock and inventory.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Organise production part build kits
- Manage delivery of warranty parts to customers including part sales
- Maintain and input customer products/queries to ERP system
- Monthly stock counting and reporting
- Oversee receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Maintain operational policies and procedures
- Supervise all stores/warehouse activities of the facility
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years relevant supervisory/management experience in a busy stores environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and an up to date knowledge of computerised stock control systems
- Experience using ERP systems
- Must be highly organised individual with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Attention to detail and administration skills
- Standard forklift license required.
- Valid manual handling certificate required.
- Full clean drivers licence – (C licence is an advantage but not necessary)
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.