What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Stores Manager for a short-term contract to be based in Co. Kildare
As the Stores Manager you will work with our engineering client based in Co. Kildare.
This is a 2 month contract role. Immediate start.
You will be responsible for day to day operations of the stores.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Ensure that all materials are received & stored correctly
- Pick, inspect & load customer orders ensuring all pre-delivery checks are carried out
- Warehouse health and safety
- Maintain high standards in housekeeping GMP and Safety
- Move inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouses
- Coordination with customer service, colour lab and production on shipment of samples to customers.
- Maintain all warehouse storages area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles
- Maintain inventory by conducting monthly, quarterly cycle counts and annual stock takes; reconciling variances and inputting data
- Monitor daily warehouse activities; identify problem areas and implement the required corrective actions
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Valid full forklift license
- Excellent communication/telephone and people management skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, MRP System)
- Be health & safety conscious
- Reliable, hardworking & very flexible, team player
Joanne Foley is one of our top consultants who can’t wait to hear from you! Please apply with your CV to Joanne Foley today.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.