What you need to know
You will work as the Store Manager for our client, a charity organisation based in Dundrum.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the store. You will be reporting directly to the District Retail Manager.
This 9-12-month FTC to cover maternity leave
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Daily running of the store.
- Setting/meeting sales targets.
- Handling customer queries as required.
- Coordinate the product pricing & sourcing stock.
- Recruit train & manage a team of volunteers.
- Prepare promotional materials and organise displays.
- Ensure all compliant with health & safety legislation.
- Assist the District Manager with achieving & monitoring store budgets.
- Maintain admin systems, ensuring the store utilises relevant technology.
- Implement and maintain Retail Standards and the appropriate and agreed Marketing Strategy for the location.
- Ensure a high level of customer service adheres to both internally & externally.
- Represent the organisation at working groups and events.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-years retail management / supervisory experience / preferably fashion experience.
- Merchandising experience.
- Strong knowledge of utilising social media for marketing.
- Proven track record of managing sales analysis, budgets and P&Ls.
- Experience of recruiting staff.
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written.
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Volunteer management experience.
- Fashion retail experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.