What you need to know
You will work as the Store Manager for an exciting Fashion Retailer based in Co. Offaly
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the store. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Daily running of the store & online store
- Setting/meeting sales targets
- Cash Management Duties
- Handling customer queries as required
- Recruit train & manage a team of staff
- Maximising Store Profit – Controlling costs
- Prepare promotional materials and organise displays
- Ensure all compliant with health & safety legislation
- Assist the Managing Director with achieving & monitoring store budgets
- Maintain admin systems, ensuring the store utilises relevant technology
- Implement and maintain Retail Standards and the appropriate and agreed Marketing Strategy.
- Ensure a high level of customer service adheres to both internally & externally
- Creating schedules
- Ensuring excellent Customer Service all around both on the floor & online
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-years retail management / supervisory experience
- Fashion Retail Experience is essential
- Merchandising experience
- Strong knowledge of utilising social media for marketing
- Proven track record of managing sales analysis, budgets, and P&Ls
- Experience of recruiting staff
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written
- Customer Service Focused
- Knowledge of HR is an advantage
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.