What you need to know
We are currently recruiting for the position of Process Utility Operator for our client, a market leader in the Pharma Industry located in South Dublin. This is a permanent role that works off specific shifts. The purpose of the position is for the effective manufacturing of sterile pharma products in a timely manner.
Your new job
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with production team and reporting to Team Lead
- Filing sterile products within schedule while ensuring all quality, health & safety etc. targets are met
- Contribution and attendance to daily team meetings
- Resolve or escalate issues within manufacturing area
- Responsible for process weight, volume, quality and cleanroom cleaning
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in administration including training records and batch documentation
- Teamwork, working closely with production team ensuring smooth handovers between shifts
- Sterile experience in the Pharma Industry
- Willingness to grow your experience and progress your career
- Contribution to new and potential processes to improve effectiveness
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aaron on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.