What you need to know
You will work as a Fabricator for our client, a highly successful and well-established steel manufacturing company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for reading and interpreting blueprints, fabricating metal components and performing quality product checks.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will set up fabricating machines and design templates.
- Measure and mark out cutting lines
- Set up machinery i.e. rollers, flame cutters etc
- Fabricate and construct metal components
- Grind and finish completed products
- Study design job specifications for correct measurements etc.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ work experience on large pieces of steel – essential
- Valid certification – essential
- Ability to read and interpret readings and drawings
- Proficient using metal fabrication tools i.e. shears, rollers, cutters etc.
- Ability to lift and manipulate large metal objects.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.