What you need to know
Our client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical sector with a leading presence in Ireland. They are currently seeking a Specialist Project Controller for their Global Function based at one of their plants.
Your new job
You will provide effective and innovative cost and schedule solutions for our business partners to maximize their value and to ensure successful project execution.
This is a Contract Position (1 year) with an excellent salary.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Establish and implement Project Control execution plans.
- Develop, monitor and maintain overall monthly project cost reports.
- Manage risk and identify potential issues at the earliest.
- Develop and maintain overall Project Spending Plans.
- Work closely with team of Architect engineers, Construction managers and Project control personnel to solve problems.
- Train teams, suppliers, specialists on best practice implementation.
- Concentrate on control and continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant Degree
- 10 years + in project control environment.
- Strong working knowledge of project cost and financial management aspects within SAP.
- Excellent knowledge of Capital Management processes (PM, CM + estimating)
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.