What you need to know
You will work as a Customer Service Representative with Spanish for our client, a highly successful technical company in Co. Cavan
You will be responsible for contributing to the thriving sales team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Invoices, Credit and debit memo processing.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Proven work experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Have the ability to work as part of a strong team and on your own initiative.
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Experience with SAP a strong advantage.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim at Kim@matrixrecruitment.ie
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.