What you need to know
You will work as a Software Quality Engineer for our client, an established medical Leader in the Tipperary area. This is a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation.
You will be responsible for supporting Manufacturing and R&D projects for multiple Divisions.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide quality system oversight of any new Software/Firmware code developed on site.
- Recommend architecture of new products from a Hazard Analysis, DMFEA, SW Security and Industry standards perspective.
- Executes SW validations for new manufacturing equipment.
- Independent SW reviewer for validation protocols and reports.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 in Computer Science Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering.
- Familiar with Agile SW development process.
- Familiar with Industry standards for medical device SW (IEC62304) and SW Security Initiatives.
- Familiar with C++, C# and embedded C programming languages.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.