What you need to know
You will work as a Skilled Production Operator for our client, a highly successful and well-established food manufacturing company in Co. Roscommon.
This is a temporary job with a view to permanency depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working the meat production line.
- Preparation of the finished product.
- General cleaning duties of your work area
What are we looking for?
- Experience in meat processing is
- Debone meat to customer specification.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical role including lifting and standing
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.