What you need to know
You will work as a Site Setting-Out Engineer/ Surveyor for our client in the Construction Sector in Co. Kildare.
As the Site Setting-Out Engineer/ Surveyor, you will be responsible for setting out, levelling and surveying precast units.
This is a permanent fulltime job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- On-site setting out, levelling and surveying
- Checking details of drawings, plans, and quantities
- Ensuring specifications are followed
- Use of AutoCAD and computer programs such as Word and Excel
- Attend site meetings
- Prepare reports and keep Site Manager informed of progress or changes
- Record and implement procedures on site
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Construction, Surveying or a related
discipline with 2 years experience
Experience in using Total Stations and knowledge of Leica TS06
- Experience in MS Project
- Experience in AutoCAD is essential
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must be able to work as part of a team
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.