What you need to know
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Manager to join our Midlands based client, where you will work for an organisation that adopts a customer-first approach in its operations by delivering world-class products, solutions and services to its customers. There are also great career prospects for the successful candidate, as this is a company that encourages growth and development amongst its staff.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your new job
This role would suit someone who has demonstrable experience of working in a Quality related role; managing direct reports, ensuring Regulatory conformance throughout the site and overall responsibility for the maintenance of Quality Management Systems.
The successful candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and managing a diverse team of people with different skillsets and levels of experience, as the direct reports within your Quality team will include Engineers, Technicians, Release Supervisors and Administrators.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Management representative for all QA and supporting Technical matters throughout the site, including overall responsibility for the QMS
- Support the Quality Release Supervisor to ensure the Batch Release process meets operational needs and all documentation and master records are reviewed
- Promote awareness of Regulatory and Customer requirements throughout the organisation, keeping Quality at the forefront of everyone’s mind.
- Analyse customer complaints and implements corrective actions for valid complaints and initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of non-conformity.
- Ensure the site is audit ready by ensuring all associated plans and reports are implemented, including corrective actions required to ensure on-going compliance
- Be the point of contact for all technical issues arising from your team, other departmental managers and customer enquiries
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Life Science or Engineering
- 5+ years’ industrial experience working with Quality Management Systems
- 3+ years’ experience managing or supervising a Quality team
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience of quality standards and procedures; ideally in the area of sterilisation and validation.
- Working knowledge and experience of medical device manufacturing, related GMP and an appreciation of FDA compliance inspections.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.