What you need to know
You will work as a Site Production Manager for our environment client in Co. Offaly. This is a great time to be part of a company that is making a difference.
As Site Production Manager you will have ultimate responsibility for optimisation of plant assets, equipment, people, and driving production. Excellent salary and benefit’s package available.
You will report into an Area Manager.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Providing leadership and training for the workforce to promote a world class safety culture
- Delivering future site strategy ensuring a drive to business and operational excellence
- Implement best practices to maximise production and minimise commodity loss.
- Delivering tactical change as and when necessary to meet business needs, capacity adjustments, management and alignment of employees
- Setting and achieving site KPI’s
- Planning and scheduling production
- Creating and working to approved budgets
- Ensuring site adherence of Company policies, procedures, processes and statutory requirements
- Leadership, development, and motivation of team.
- Ensuring overall equipment effectiveness
- Performance Management of your team.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a fast-paced production manufacturing company preferably environment or food background.
- Strong people management experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Detailed knowledge of legislation, policies, strategies, and systems.
- Must be MS Office proficient and possess good IT skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda Dooley on 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.