What you need to know
You will work as a Site (Mechanical) Engineer for our client, an established pharma client in Wexford/South Wicklow region.
This is office based role with some site exposure.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Documentation: risk assessments, material hand over packs, weld reports, work permits.
- Tendering: onsite pricing jobs, taking quantities from drawings.
- Work Supervision: assisting the Project Manager to keep projects running.
- Drawings: hand drawn isometrics, auto cad/solid works needed for hand over packs.
- Design: working with clients daily, design both small and large projects, proposing routs of systems, types of pipes/valves.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level degree in mechanical, process or manufacturing engineering.
- Junior Engineer with placement experience with onsite exposure OR 3 years + experience in a similar role.
- Strong Auto CAD/solid works experience.
- Work on your own initiative and is highly motivated.
- Must hold a full license.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.