Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit- Site Manager for our client, based in the Waterford area.
This is a permanent role due to continued expansion within this company.
You will be hands on in this role, on site management from initial design through to commissioning and post installation of renewable projects throughout Ireland.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems.
- Equipment Specification.
- Management of Suppliers/Subcontractors/materials.
- Technical support to customers.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Third level degree in Engineering an advantage.
- 3+ Years of site management.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Understand PSCS requirements and construction requirements.
- Construction & roofing experience.
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers.
- Solar PV Installation experience.
- Electrical design of renewable systems.
- Grid Connection Experience.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.