What you need to know
You will work as a Site Engineer for our client in the Construction Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the Site Engineer, you will work with a leading residential building company delivering high-quality residential homes across new sites in the Midlands.
This is a Permanent role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaising with all the workforce involved in the project including labours, subcontractors, QS, planners and consultants.
- Monitoring and managing all documentation for the contract design.
- Checking accuracy of quantities, drawings and plans on a daily basis.
- Supervision and monitoring of groundworks and contractors while adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Setting out
- Resolving any difficulties that may arise.
What are we looking for?
- NFQ Level 8 in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Site Manager
- Excellent knowledge of project management and civil engineering design is essential.
- Housing experience with a developer and/or contracting background.
- Working knowledge of design, specification and methodology in Engineering, contract management, cost management and project management is essential.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 3D, Total Stations, GPS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project.
- Strong setting out experience required.
- Highly knowledgeable of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- Good communication skills and a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Full clean driver’s licence.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.