What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a SITE ADMINISTRATOR for our client, a well-established and successful company. This role is based in KILDARE with an IMMEDIATE START.
This is a 4-month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day running of the site office
- General Administration duties as required by the Site Manager
- typing and distributing minutes of meetings
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within construction/engineering industry
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail orientated
- Strong organisational skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.