What you need to know
You will work as a Site Administrator for our client, based in Dublin.
This is a 4-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordination and management of the project controls
- Control of critical documents via the project database
- Submission and tracking of documentation including RFI’s, technical submittals etc.
- Creating of requisitions for materials, goods receipting etc.
- Administration of site inductions
- Coordination and management of weekly timesheets
- General administration duties including typing, filing, reporting etc.
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role desirable
- Strong administration background essential
- Excellent IT skills essential – MS Word, MS Excel, SAP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal essential
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail essential
- Ability to multi-task and work well under strict deadlines essential
- Ability to work with a multi-functional team essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.