What you need to know
You will work as a Shift Production Manager, for our client, a hugely successful and progressive manufacturing company in the South East. You will provide leadership and guidance to a well established and highly skilled team in a 24/7 facility. You will be reporting to the Senior Production Manager
This is a Permanent Job in a global organisation with an excellent salary and benefit package and there will be potential for career development.
Your new job
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and coach the team to achieve KPI targets using the latest quality and lean initiatives.
- Manage employee selection, training and development, performance appraisals and disciplinary actions if required.
- Responsible for ensuring that management systems and procedures are being adhered to.
- Handle non-compliance issues and liaise with relevant team members until issue is resolved.
- Driver operational excellence by setting clear direction and performance expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong business relations for all direct and support staff.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 year’s experience in a high volume, Lean manufacturing environment
- Multi-shift experience with ability to resolve issues effectively
- Strong leadership qualities with an innovation approach
- Excellent communicator and listener
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051353825
We Value Your Trust.