What you need to know
Your new job
You will work as a Shift Production Manager for our client, a highly successful and progressive manufacturing company in the South East. You will provide leadership and guidance to a well established and highly skilled team of circa 30 people in a 24/7 facility. You will be reporting to the Production Manager.
This is a Permanent Job in a global organization with an excellent salary and benefits package and there will be potential for career development.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead and coach the team to achieve KPI targets using the latest quality and Lean initiatives.
- Work closely with the Quality department to ensure customer’s expectations are achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring that management systems and procedures are being adhered to.
- Handle any non-compliance issues and liaise with relevant team members until issue is resolved.
- Ensure all personnel are fully trained and they know what is expected of them to perform their duties in a safe manner.
- Develop and maintain strong business relations for all direct and support staff.
What are we looking for?
- 7-8 years’ experience in a high-volume lean manufacturing environment.
- Multi-Shift experience with ability to solve issues effectively.
- Unionised experience.
- Strong leadership qualities with an innovative approach.
- Strong people manager.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV in WORD format to Patricia Deane
We Value Your Trust.