What you need to know
Our client, a medical manufacturer in Co. Offaly has a new permanent job opening for a Shift Maintenance Technician
This position has a 2-shift cycle requirement
Attractive salary + shift cycle premium rate!
You will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for maintaining and improving production equipment within the facility
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain automated production lines.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment
- Liaise with the Engineering team on projects to develop and improve equipment performance and capabilities
- Assisting in the installation of new manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance tasks to try to minimise unexpected with equipment
- Liaise with contractors & suppliers
- Ensure compliance of health & safety policies and procedures
- Required tasks as instructed by the Engineering Manager
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical fitter qualification
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience using automated system PEMAC – advantageous
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem- solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Availability and flexibility to work on 2 shift cycle is essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.