What you need to know
Our client, a well-established services company based in Carlow, is looking for a SERVICE DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATOR to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for performing daily administration duties and will report directly to the Service Manager. Full training will be provided.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
- General administration in the service department
- Management of software application for scheduling of service engineers on a daily basis
- Responsible for the scheduling of service engineers to clients
- Handling and processing the service and maintenance reports
- Any other ad-hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a busy service department preferable
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office packages
- General administration and invoicing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of dispatch/organisation of works would be very beneficial
- Mechanical/Electrical experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work under pressure
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.