What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Trustee & Depositary Analyst for our client, a global investment banking company based in Wexford (remote at the moment).
As part of the Depositary team, your job responsibility will be to act solely in the interest of the investor, assist the team to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and provide oversight on the activities of the scheme.
This job is initially 6 months with potential for extension and/or permanency. It is remote for the moment you will need to be able to commute to Wexford as will be required to be in the office 5 days a week when we regain normality.
Salary will depend on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare NAV Review packs
- Review monthly Stock/Cash reconciliations for aged and material breaks
- Liaise with internal teams for receipt of required back up
- Ensure all monthly tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all logs and checklists are kept up to date
- Ensure queries are tracked and escalated where necessary in line with procedures
- Provide and participate in cross training with colleagues where necessary
- Provide cover where necessary for other team members for holidays and/or sickness
- Attend any courses that may be relevant to a depositary role
- Escalate material items to line management promptly
- Display a good understanding of the regulatory requirements governing each specific task and function
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks as requested
- Third level qualification preferably in business/legal related/accounting/finance discipline
- Understand the background of various fund types and hold experience in Fund Accounting
- NAV experience
- Understand the role of Administrator, Custodian/Prime Broker, Trustee/Depositary, and Investment Manager
- Cash Management/ Excel knowledge is desirable
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.