What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor based in South Dublin.
There is an option to work from home with 20% travel required to 3 sites based in Leinster.
This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Gain a strong understanding of business needs and work closely with TA specialists and support the hiring of niche roles
- Responsibility for developing end to end recruitment solutions
- Support TA’s with sourcing and advertising while having a strong knowledge of the local market
- Responsible for headcount reporting and be the point of contact for analytical data
- As required, delivering presentations to the business
- Work closely with HR & HR operations to deliver best in class talent acquisition service to stakeholders involved
What are we looking for?
- CIPD Qualified or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a large multinational (Agency, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical)
- Hands on individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate who has people management experience
- Strong IT skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.