What you need to know
Your new job
You will work as a Senior Supply Chain coordinator for our client, a highly successful and progressive Manufacturing company in the South- East. You will be responsible for the training management and development of a small team. You will report into the Supply Chain Manager.
This is a Permanent Job with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the Sales Order process and planning activities.
- Analyse and sanitize the customer forecast data.
- Ensure production schedule, plant capacities and purchasing are all aligned.
- Evaluate headcount requirements.
- Analyse actual production v planned schedules and change if required.
- Manage the artwork process.
- Ensure materials are received on time.
- Negotiate prices and supplier agreements.
- Chair weekly review meeting and review KPIS.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant degree in SCM or you have the experience.
- Manufacturing background with Planning and/or Purchasing
- Extensive Knowledge and skills of SAP.
- Strong knowledge of Lean.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.