Sr Supplier Quality Engineer
What you need to know
Do you want to work for a leading Global Medical Device Company in Galway?
In this role you will support quality supplier operations and drive operational excellence for our clients Global Cardiac & Vascular Business.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Parkmore Galway/ Working from Home
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Corrective actions through problem solving techniques at supplier to prevent recurrence of issues, and ultimately deliver high-quality products to customers.
- Communicate with management and project teams on a regular basis on supplier performance.
- Work closely with project team to implement regulatory changes, coordinating activities required to implement changes in the supplier and on site.
- Develop strong partnerships with cross functional groups and provide quality leadership within these groups.
- Provide technical direction/input into the development of component documentation and execution of project plans.
- Support in the review of supplier introduction and changes, coordinating activities with suppliers and with internal cross-functional support teams to develop and implement appropriate strategies to qualify and support.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place at supplier, based on risk associated with product or service.
- Provide expert QE technical direction input to component qualification strategies and documentation in conjunction with project teams to ensure high standards are in place.
What are we looking for?
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Practical knowledge of project management.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aoife at email@example.com