What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Research Finance Manager for our client in the Public Sector. This is a part-time, contract role to assist on a new project.
Occasional travel may be required for this role.
Your new job
- Drive the development of research financial management policies, guidelines and SOP’s
- Oversee the research funding management and review company systems of financial control, financial regulations and corporate governance
- Oversee the grant management, audit of research funding management and financial reporting
- Negotiation of proposed project costing in clinical trial agreement
- Develop a research costing template for clinical trials
- Scoping requirements for a research information management system
- Provide cost estimates and projections, ROI analysis for strategies, plans and projects
- Development of training material and delivering of training events
- Project working groups participation
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified accountant, minimum of 5 years’ PQ experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industry or similar
- Proven track record as a Finance Manager
- Experience of overseeing a team of accountants
- Knowledge of the current EU research funding regime
- Knowledge of complex financial analysis and reconciliations
- Knowledge of Irish Government and European procurement processes
- Knowledge of project management documents; PIDS, Gantts, etc.
- Strong experience working with SAP or similar financial management system
- IT Proficient; MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 01 4690901
We Value Your Trust.