What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are in business 20 years and are expanding their team! We have an opportunity available for a bright and energetic Senior Recruitment Consultant in our Athlone Branch.
Would you like to work for a leading innovative recruitment agency who value their employees? Our goal is making the experience of working for Matrix Recruitment both enjoyable and rewarding. We want a new age social media recruiter. Stand out from the crowd. Be the future recruiter.
You will have autonomy over your own desk and your own earning potential.
The more you put in the more you get out!
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage all stages of the recruitment process for both client and candidate.
- Assist in the mentoring and training of staff.
- Lead lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Lead client recruitment projects.
- Set and meet monthly targets & KPI’s (and be rewarded!)
- Be responsible for managing existing key clients, cross-selling Matrix services & account management.
- Drive Business Development ensuring a constant pipeline and growing the business.
- Market and advertise your skills and expertise to reach hard to get candidates.
What are we looking for?
- 4 years’ experience in a recruitment environment.
- Experience recruiting senior level roles.
- Expertise dealing with B2B and B2C and the ability to adapt to a new environment
- Degree qualification.
- Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High achiever with a “can-do” attitude who can work on your own initiative
- Ambitious and focused on establishing your career
Now enough about what you will do for us – what can we do for you in return?
- Excellent salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Annual Leave up to 25 days
- Pension after a no. of years’ service
- Long-term illness benefit
- Death in service
- Matrix health & wellbeing programme
- Tailored training programme
“Recruitment is life-changing”
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – it won’t be here for long! Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 09064 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.