What you need to know:
A manufacturing engineering company in Galway are looking for a Senior R&D Engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the global leader in medical technologies. This is a 12 month contract in which you will gain valuable experience in the medical device industry.
Your new job:
As a Senior R&D Engineer you will work as part of a team in developing a delivery catheter for a heart valve replacement therapy. Responsibilities include:
- Developing component/product specifications using the Solidworks CAD package.
- Guide more junior engineers in best practice component/product design.
- Work with Component Engineering and R&D Engineering to help identify critical component specifications.
- Work with the Component Engineer in assessment of component specification validation.
- Help navigate sub teams efficiently through the product development process.
What are we looking for?
You will Need:
- Bachelor/Masters Degree level in Mechanical, Biomedical or related engineering discipline.
- Design control knowledge within the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of specification development, component dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Knowledge of and experience with working with the Solidworks CAD package.
- Knowledge of and experience with the Engineering Change order process.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams to achieve business objectives, strong technical communication and high attention to detail are critical to this role.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jack Linnane on 09064 90485.
We Value Your Trust.