What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Quality Systems Engineer for our client based in Waterford City.
You will provide support to the MDR team and ensure all required objectives associated with 2017/745 (MDR) are implemented in the manufacturing plant.
This is a 24-month contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist with the maintenance of the Quality System within the plant.
- Management of metrics on change control, CAPA.
- Drive improvement and efficiency within the quality system.
- Implement any Plant Quality system changes as identified by MDR.
- Provide Supplier Quality support to any supplier changes / material changes.
- Assist in the internal audit Programme, preparing metrics and analysis of results following audits.
- Work cross functionally to drive robust corrective actions.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Qualification in Quality / Science / Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a Quality Systems Engineering role.
- Experience working with an ISO13485:2016 compliant quality system essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to take on and drive a project.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.