What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Quality Engineer with responsibility for key customer accounts, whilst facilitating the effective co-ordination and completion of quality related activities as assigned by the Quality Manager. Therefore, the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with limited supervision is essential.
This is a permanent job that comes with a competitive salary and benefits.
Your new job
In this role you will work closely with the Quality Manager on the co-ordination of quality-related activities against agreed objectives in respect of Customer Quality, Quality Systems, Supplier quality, Product & Process Quality. This will involve the Supervision of Quality Engineers and personnel, along with managing daily project activities to ensure their timely completion, whilst building positive and productive working relationships along the way.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports to demonstrate completion of projects, associated data and conclusions
- Escalation of any risks related to products, processes or the business in general
- Liaising with customers in relation to complaints and technical quality related issues
- Key customer account quality responsibility
- Supervision of technical personnel and co-ordination of quality-related activities
- Ensure the site is kept audit-ready for internal and third-party audits
- Participate in special projects as and when required
What are we looking for?
- Third-level Technical Qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Quality role working in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstratable experience of people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with key stakeholders
- High attention to detail with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify, evaluate and escalate all quality related issues within the site
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.