What you need to know
A globally renowned medical device company in Co. Offaly who are leading manufacturers of highly specialised neurosurgical products are currently seeking a competent and diligent Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to oversee all aspects of quality assurance on site.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and implement the company’s Quality Management Systems.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of the quality inspector team ensuring alignment with daily operations requirements to fulfil customer orders and incoming receipt area to complete on-time delivery inspection requirements.
- Management of compliance related sub-systems including non-conformance management and management of the internal calibration system.
- Lead the development of the QMS process to streamline QA inspection.
- Ensuring compliance to internal acceptance criteria and relevant global standards and regulations.
- Co-ordination with various engineering teams to provide support to product development and investigations.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or a Science discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience at Quality engineering level within a regulated industry, preferably the Medical Device Industry.
- Good project planning and organisational abilities.
- Previous Supervisory experience a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable knowledge of FDA 21CFR820 and/or ISO 13485 regulation.
- Familiarity with use of ISO 14971 an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and peers, both orally and in reports
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at email@example.com
We Value Your Trust