A leading medical device company who are at the forefront of developing new medical technologies are currently seeking a dynamic and driven Senior Project Manager for a 12-month contract in Galway city.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will oversee and manage operational elements of ongoing projects and liaise between project management, planning, project, and line management teams. You will also lead cross functional teams to develop and manage projects for new product development.
This is a 12-month contract.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities include:
– Lead cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development.
– Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management, planning, project teams, and line management.
– Manage the development and implementation of processes for the company’s products and services.
– Manage contract manufacturers to ensure project plans and objectives are met.
– Oversee the status of projects and budgets, manage schedules and prepare status reports.
– Monitor the project from initiation through to delivery.
– Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
– Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
– Gathers requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project’s key stakeholders.
– Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problems.
What are we looking for?
– A minimum of a level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or a related discipline.
– Minimum of 4 + years of relevant project management experience within the medical device industry.
– An advanced knowledge of project management and holds a PMP certification.
– Ability to manage assigned projects and work with key stakeholders to achieve results.
– A dynamic team player and leader that can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
– Medical device product development experience and a strong track record in innovation and technical leadership.
– A proven influencer who can drive large scale technical initiatives.
– Strong communication and presentation skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust