What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Project Engineer/Manager for our client within the pharma sector based in Carlow
This is a 12-month contract and a day shift. Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide Technical Project Management support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the technical projects within the department.
- Collaborate and facilitate running of all activities to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of these projects.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Project management qualification.
- 7+ years process / project management experience.
- Experience working in a sterile fill finish facility or similar industry leading capital projects from Initiation through to OQ complete.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering).
- Knowledge of Technology Transfer within pharmaceutical industry.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.