What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER based in CO. CARLOW with our client, leaders in their industry.
You will be responsible for planning and coordinating project activities to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing project plans and proposals
- Identify stages of the project and assigning relevant personnel to these stages
- Responsible for reviewing bids from contractors
- Determine project specifications by analysing product design, costs and customer requirements
- Responsible for determining project schedule and ensuring it is completed on time
- Resolve any issues should they arise throughout the project
- Produce project status reports by analysing trends and recommending corrective actions
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Science or technical discipline
- Project Management Qualification
- Experience working in a HPRA regulated production environment
- 7+ years’ experience in project management
- Knowledge of technology transfer
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong people management skills
- Time management and multi-tasking
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.