What you need to know
An innovative and growing medical devices company in Co. Roscommon who provide their clients with bespoke and high-quality medical device products is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer to implement process improvement initiatives and lead projects across various product lines.
The company provide tailored technical solutions and manufacturing services to an array of leading med-tech companies. They pride themselves on their meticulous and professional approach throughout the manufacturing process and have an outstanding track record of developing new products from concept generation through to commercialisation.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will report directly to the Business Unit Engineering Manager and must have strong knowledge of engineering principles, theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Lead and mentor a team of Engineers & Technicians to ensure they are performing to their capabilities.
- Project manage and lead new product introduction projects introducing new processes as appropriate.
- Act as key point of contact for manufacturing support over a range of manufacturing processes.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to reduce cost and to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Carry out process and product validations.
- Implement product, process and material changes through validation, change control and documentation updates.
- Conform to the requirements of the quality and environmental management system.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 or equivalent Degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
- 8 + years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing engineering role is desirable.
- Experience of medical device validation protocols and associated documentation.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works is desirable.
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- A proven track in new product introduction.
- Ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams, including quality, production and supply chain.
- Ability to plan, organise, and prioritise own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 13485.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust