What you need to know
Advance your career by applying to become a Senior Project Engineer with a renowned food manufacturing client.
The role requires management of strategic engineering projects and to be successful you will bring your experience in the food industry to deliver process improvement, line automation upgrades, lean initiatives, and strong business acumen.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary and career progression opportunities.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with key stakeholders in the business unit.
- Manage project teams to effectively integrate new designs into current production processes working with department leads to ensure smooth operation and on time delivery.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; and resolving problems.
- Co-Ordinate purchasing, assembly and commissioning of new machinery while maintaining detailed work instructions
- Plan and implement production improvement programs to ensure compliance with lean principles.
- Manage and maintain communication with internal and external teams working with all levels of operations developing strong relationships.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ as a project engineer within a food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of automating upgrade projects.
- Proven experience in budgeting and cost reduction and cost saving opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and technical skills.
- Be flexible to travel as required for various site visits.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.