What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Production Manager for our client a long established and highly successful manufacturing facility in the Midlands/ Border area. You will be responsible for all aspects of a specific Production Area and you will be an integral part of the site Operations team, reporting into the factory operations manager.
This is a permanent role with a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You are responsible for ensuring that all activities in production are undertaken in such a manner that quality, efficiency, safety and environment standards are achieved and maintained.
- Provide leadership to production and personnel and support the development of effective teams.
- Achieve results through leadership and coaching utilizing Lean Techniques.
- Operate closely with the Quality Function.
- Ensure the most efficient and effective use of resources.
- Responsible for management systems and procedures being adhered to.
- Ensure compliance to HSE Legislation.
- Responsible for the promotion and maintenance of excellent industrial relations
What are we looking for?
- Ten years management experience, ideally in a unionized environment.
- Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering would be ideal not
- Proven track record in achieving KPI’s and operational targets.
- Multi Shift operational background.
- Strong Communicator and motivator.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.