Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer for our client, based in the Waterford area.
This Is a permanent job.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide technical problem-solving support to the operations team.
- Focus on delivering solutions to key process problems through analysis, lean techniques and capital investment.
- Develop and lead on process improvements.
- Lead Lean activities onsite.
- Support production trials, process modifications, investigation studies in the development of new products.
- Coach and mentor operational teams.
- Manage Graduate Engineer program.
- Provide tech support to large projects & major equipment upgrades.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and monitor adherence to all safety protocols.
What are we looking for?
- BSc Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Green/Black Belt Lean certification.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a process role or project environment.
- Experience of technical management in a process or project
- Experience in Lean tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of steam, heavy rotating plant and utilities.
- Awareness of SOP’s, Safety Legislation & relevant Codes of Practice.
- Strong planning, numeracy, analytical and PC skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.